2. You understand that all protocols, messages, text, files, images, photos, or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. The soal responsibilty will lie on those who post the material. You understand that Lab Protocol is not responsible for any content that is posted on this site.
3. You agree to not post material that is:
1. unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way
2. harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
3. impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a craigslist employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
4. includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent
5. propriatory in nature and consent is required for any form of publication
6. is deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative
7. infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
8. constitutes or contains unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation
9. advertises for sale weapons or explosives; controlled substances (including but not limited to) tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, pharmaceuticals, illegal drugs; stolen or counterfeit items; goods or services that do not in fact exist; items that violate or infringe the rights of others; any items you do not have the right to sell; any dangerous items
10. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
11. disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service
4. You understand that Lab Protocol has the right to delete, or suspend any account that it feels do not comply with the above terms or the general philosophy of Lab Protocol. Lab Protocol will not be liable for any loss or damage that may result from direct or indirect result of termination or suspension.
5. Lab Protocol is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and you should not rely upon it. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
6. You understand that Lab Protocol is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special result of use of Lab Protocol. To report any abuse of Lab Protocol service, please send email to: email@example.com